UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals - Great Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Experience"

Former Intern - Student Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals for less than a year

Pros

Supportive environment with mentorship from Doctors, Pharmacists, Medical Students, and Clinical Researchers.

Cons

Long/Expensive commute if you are coming from South Bay.

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals2019-11-04
  1. "Great experience"

Former Employee - Lab Technician in San Francisco, CA

I worked at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of learning in my 2 years at UCSF and a great place to be.

Cons

Unfortunately, where I was working, there was no real professional development. This might be with my specific group.

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals2019-10-08
  2. "Excellent institution"

Current Employee - Social Worker in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Top notch health care to our patients, supports diversity, great health benefits and a pension for staff if you stay for at least five years

Cons

Slow hiring process, High volume of patients (not unusual for any medical center), and hard to commute to the varying campuses in ever-growing SF.

Advice to Management

Offer employee buses in SF residential neighborhoods for pickup, not just the employee shuttles that go to between the campuses.

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals2019-11-24

Discover more reviews about UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.