Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

They Have Earned Every

Aug 10, 2020 - Community Engagement Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The People, The culture that supports taking smart risks in order to innovate, and the generous perks don't hurt either. As a new hire, I have rarely felt so welcome at a place. I spent a good portion of my first week returning the overwhelming amount of Welcome messages. One theme kept recurring... the phrase "you're going to love it here!" That spoke volumes to me. And they were right. Every person that I have had the pleasure to meet has been personable, helpful and seemed to be such a perfect fit for their role. The people take a genuine interest in how best to work with you. The People First saying is way more than a catchy phrase thrown on their internet site. It's in their DNA. So many of the programs at Ultimate were born out of an employee with an idea who was supported in making it a reality -despite the possibility of failure. That is precisely why they have been able to stay at the top of the HCM industry. Merging with Kronos, the possibilities seem endless. I'm still pinching myself.

Cons

Bringing two strong brands together (merging with Kronos) will likely present some challenges BUT I cannot think of any team I'd trust to handle the challenge more. All of the days will not be perfect as this new, unified company forms but it will be guided by leadership that really cares about getting it right.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Response

Social Media Business Analyst

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your insights on working at Ultimate Software! We're happy you are enjoying our People First culture!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jul 23, 2021 - Project Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful community, good training program, and good benefits

Cons

Focus on customer satisfaction for work proformance

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place to work. Hand down!

Nov 5, 2020 - Service Specialist II in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive, People oriented, Smart coworkers and managers make this the best place to want to succeed. They promote self care, and create an environment where it is a joy to come to work.

Cons

No cons for working for this company.

117 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).