- 5.0Jun 23, 2023Key Account Executive (KAE)Current Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
Very good role containing a mix of conversion, penetration and retention. Knowledgeable, highly experienced and supportive management. Strong brand of UPS. Very good work life balance. Strong emphasis on training and development. Diversity in workforce.
There are no cons to share.2
- 5.0Oct 9, 2023Yard Control SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLa Mirada, CA
- Good job, competitive pay - Was a student, paid for school - Good health insurance, stocks, and 401k match
- Difficult workload, especially when reaching "peak" (not that bad when you have worked there a bit)
- 5.0Jan 3, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsAuburn, ME
The pay is excellent .health care is 100 % paid with 100 %coverage...with exception to eye and dental which is about 70%..coverage...pension is outstanding..full package with wages and benefits is worth 130,000 yearly..without a college education I am grateful for the standard of living UPS HAS AFFORDED ME AND MY FAMILY!...and with 27 years of service I now get 6 weeks vacation with 8 sick days..and 9 paid holidays...we work hard like many people in the work force but we are well compensated!.
The only con is while your children are young you give up a lot of family time..I never got to watch my kids play sports and missed a lot of their growing years...the job can be hard on your home life but if you can make it through those years you and your family will enjoy the financial freedom that UPS provides...and now I look forward to a prosperous retirement!...so hang in there all you young drivers...1026