US Army Training Support Center - Review for US Army Training Support Center | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for US Army Training Support Center

"Review for US Army Training Support Center"

Current Employee - IT Specialist in Fort Eustis, VA
Current Employee - IT Specialist in Fort Eustis, VA

Pros

The pay is decent and the benefits are great of you are a Government Employee. The job security is also great. I think I have moved up the ranks pretty quickly here which is unusual for a lot of people at my job.

Cons

The performance awards are cheap and you rarely are recognized for doing a good job. There could be more incentives for doing good work; especially for lower-level employees. I think that there should be more training avenues for other employees to move up in the organization. I know a lot of people are not motivated, but some are.

Advice to Management

They could be more involved in what lower-level employees are doing and provide more incentives and training for doing good work.

Other Employee Reviews for US Army Training Support Center

1. "Training Support Clerk"

Pros

The schedule, the benefits, interaction with customers, my overall duties which included helping customers select their training Gear, inspect it, produce records of transactions, maintain a filing cabinet, doing research, and also working with the rest of the employees.

Cons

Really no Cons, unfortunately it was a contract so I had to leave the job at the end of the term. Which it was permanent.

Advice to Management

Management was good, they let us do our job provided the necessary tools to perform, hope they can make that position permanent for the next candidate.

2. "Good for Vets!!"

Current Employee - Training Instructor in Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Training Instructor in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at US Army Training Support Center (More than a year)

Pros

I was only employed for 3 months and I reserved deployment orders from my reserve unit but the TSC was more than accommodating to meet my military needs and have been supportive throughout the whole process. Easy to work with colleagues and professional atmosphere.

Cons

Equipment is a little outdated.