Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place

Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Work life balance is very good. Company has been doing an amazing job with the ever changing COVID situation and has done their best to listen to everyone and keep all safe.

Cons

Not really any that I can think of.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Very good

Apr 17, 2022 - Technology Analyst in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, easy, fun, good, and tasty

Cons

Time consuming, boring, don't like, negative

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall: Good company that values more than just money (sales side)

Apr 10, 2022 - Territroy Manager in Spokane, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a sales rep for US Foods I feel that the normal BS and games played by other firms in the market are more often than not (depending on your manager), not found at US Foods. That is a breath of fresh air for me especially. I started in the middle of the pandemic and maybe it was simply because they didn't want a ton of turn over, but I was given as much as possible mentoring opportunities to learn from the veterans and get my area up to profitability again without needless pressuring for instant results and the insistence of games with my customers. This company (at least for the sales side) seems to focus more on the long term rather than short term gains only to be lost later down the line. Super flexible schedule for reps like me and large opportunity to make big profits in the long run. Great trips for top performers and time was given to me to learn and improve.

Cons

Large company: being so large can make it hard to talk to the right people to help fix issues and even then I have found that the issues are sometimes slow to be resolved.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about US Foods.