US Investigations Services - Not for the faint of heart... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for US Investigations Services

"Not for the faint of heart..."

Current Employee - Associate Investigator in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Associate Investigator in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at US Investigations Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home is great as is the ability to set your own hours. The company car is nice. If you are performing management leaves you alone.

Cons

Excessive work load that is just not reasonable. Having to deal with essentially 20 plus supervisors also known as review. Close to impossible metrics need to be met in order to get promoted. Leadership is useless/nonexistent it is clear that the bottom line is more important than the employees. If OPM says jump leadership tells you how high.

Advice to Management

Stop letting OPM run the company. Make the review process less confrontational, reviewers don't need to be dictating wording in a report.

Other Employee Reviews for US Investigations Services

"sr"

Pros

like the fact you can set own hours

Cons

work load : having in work of the clock to meet deadlines

Advice to Management

come work some cases to get a sense of work expectation,

"Don't work for them"

Former Employee - Senior Investigator
    Former Employee - Senior Investigator

I worked at US Investigations Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company car and semi flexible schedule.

Cons

Where to begin? Unrealistic deadlines to get cases done. The stress of the job was being to affect my health and my family life. If you do your job and hit the unrealistic numbers they want you to hit they will leave you alone. They don't care about you at all. I worked for them for a little over 11 years and I was a pretty good investigator as I always got very good evaluations, was an FTO and helped out with extra dutys When I put in my two weeks notice a few months ago they did not even to do anything to get me to stay. No offer to increase my pay nor other possible incentives that may have gotten me to stay. Granted the only salary I would have accepted to stay would have been $100,000 or higher. The day my new job (which is out of the the field of background investigations) called me, my stress and anxiety level disappeared. I love my new job!!

Advice to Management

With the way you run your company now you are going to contiune to lose investigators and reviewers. You think you know how your employees feel but you really don't.