US Jesco - a chance of a lifetime | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco

"a chance of a lifetime"

Current Employee - Coach in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Coach in Nashville, TN

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with this company almost 3 years ago and I have never been happier. I have advanced rapidly and have been privilege to see the world with Jesco... This company has changed my life and the CEO is always accessible, which is very uncommon! Jay and Leslie are alway involved and really make a difference to make sure that everyone is successful. I am very blessed to be part of this amazing family owned business!

Cons

Been here for nearly 3 years and still have not found a con!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and thank you for ALWAYS being there....it truly makes a difference! I am proud to be part of this winning team!

Other Employee Reviews for US Jesco

"Fun & always changing!"

Current Employee - Director of Retail Promotions in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Director of Retail Promotions in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There is plenty of Flexibility, great benefits, always consistent work, travel. they have company housing available. It's overall a lot of fun and you are always meeting new people.

Cons

Can have some long days, a lot of driving on occasion. Can have some days where customers like to haggle.

"DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! PERIOD!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at US Jesco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None, none, none, and none

Cons

Any agent who has worked for this company, please contact your labor board no matter what state on this company. Upper Management, VP, Regional, CEO, does not care about their employees, at all!!! They will take your money, you will pay more money in gas driving all over CO, and sometimes WY, than the 12 hour days they put you on, then you even have to fight for you pay afterwards. They pin you in a contract that makes you their puppets, so if you do the slightest thing that they say you did wrong, even if you didn't, they will fine you $500 in a heartbeat. The upper management takes your money and goes sailing with it, while they do no work at all. There is no support system here, and no one will do anything for the hard work you put in, or even acknowledge you for it. They lie about your pay, they lie about everything! They will take advantage of you and leave you high and dry. This does not just apply to me, it applies to every agent that works for this company in any state. Any agent that says its a good company to work for is because the higher ups have told them to post a good review on here since there are so many bad reviews and they can't find anyone to work for them. I could go on and on about how I was treated, and I have never been treated so poorly for my hard work, and all the money I made for them, but I am telling anyone right now, considering this job, DO NOT DO IT! IT'S NOT WORTH IT! I consider this slave labor work, and somehow they get away with it because they know no one can afford a lawyer to sue them. Unfortunetly for them, I can and I am fighting for every single person that works for this company and has worked for this company rights. Past agents, Please contact your labor board about this company.

Advice to Management

Don't take the Management position, you will take a pay cut. Upper management, have some respect for the people who make you all the money for you to play with and not ever have to work. Learn how to manage. This company will go under! It already is.