US Jesco - By far US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employment I had have! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for US Jesco

"By far US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employment I had have!"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver in Carrollton, TX
Current Employee - Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

US Jesco is the most innovative and challenging employer I
 have ever worked for ! I have been employed at US Jesco for the last 4 years. At US Jesco
everyday is a learning experience. Motivated hard working individuals
will receive great opportunities to advance within the company.

Cons

Fast paced and unpredictable from one minut to the next
( I love it ) should be a pro,not a con!

Advice to Management

Look and find new and old innovative products.
Stay away from individuals that have let US Jesco
Down.

Other Employee Reviews for US Jesco

"Greatest place to work!!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

This company works for those who want to do things the right way. They are a fair company. I have worked here since 2005 and I love my Job and the people I work with. I have a great Boss. I started with this company 9 years ago as a receptionist and have worked up to being the Office Manger/ Logistics. My job is very challenging and love it that way. Never a dull moment.

Cons

Trying to stay caught up with an ever growing industry.

"US Jesco is a great company where hardworking talented individuals thrive. The indolent need not apply."

Current Employee - Warehouse Manager in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Warehouse Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at US Jesco full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been working at US Jesco full-time for more than 8 years.

I will start off by saying. I want to keep it short and simple. I am no life long friend too upper management. They did not tell me to write this. They did however inform me of the experiences being said here and I felt the need to tell mine. And no, I did not marry anyone in the company. LOL

I have a lot to thank Jesco for. They hired me when no one else would. I started working in the warehouse part time and that led to setting up stores and delivering stock. Now I manage the corporate warehouse full time.

Jesco offers opportunities to those who work hard and show an interest in learning. Aside from managing the warehouse I have had the opportunity to be a part of many things. Just to name a couple. Filming and stage/display design.

I will say as far as bosses go both the CEO and Vice President of this company have always treated me with respect and both have been very appreciative of the work I perform on a daily basis. They have always compensated my hard work with bonuses and they even sent me on a trip to Las Vegas, for UFC 141 (It was New Years at that!). Needless to say it was freaking awesome! And my story is not the only one. There are plenty of other employees with stories just like mine. This is something they do not have to do. I was getting paid what I agreed too, for what I agreed to do.

Yes our CEO is very passionate and that word has come out a lot in these reviews. I can tell you this. He eats breaths and you know what else Jesco. If that is not passion I don’t know what is. He and his family built this company to what it is today. Have there been set backs? Of course what company doesn’t have them. And they cannot be everywhere and see everything. They expect us to do our jobs to the best of our abilities, as they should.

I am not going to even touch the fact that people are mentioning the fact that he has a sailboat. LOL. He has two nice vehicles and a nice house too! Imagine that from a CEO!
    Of anything!

Cons

Cons- None of this stuff is easy guys. Whether it’s sales, office, warehouse, production driver work, or any of the other positions offered at Jesco. If you are looking for easy work? This is not the job for you because this is a production. If you are not looking for a challenge and just want to collect a paycheck. Steer clear. But if you are the exception... The opportunities are here.

Advice to Management

Steer clear away from people who have continually let you down. Concentrate on your core group of individuals who continually show you real progress. This goes for everyone in your company. That group may surprise you. I know it is easier said than done. But I also know that we all can make this happen.