US Water Services Corporation - My experience was very good as compared to the same position in a city or county atmosphere | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for US Water Services Corporation

"My experience was very good as compared to the same position in a city or county atmosphere"

Former Employee - Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator in New Port Richey, FL

Pros

The company is very open to second chances. Occasionally third and forth chances. Motivation and hard work will be rewarded with advancement and increased irresponsibility.

Cons

It is very easy to be over loaded with work and responsibly. Majority of employees will never have any interaction with upper management.

Advice to Management

Commits to excessive number of projects without proper amount of resources. This causes contempt and stress within the work force.

Other Employee Reviews for US Water Services Corporation

1. "Multiple Opportunities"

Pros

Growing company, busy work life, promotes from within if interested.

Cons

Communication can be problem from regional management to employees.

Advice to Management

Allow more training and communication.

2. "U.S. Water Services Corporation (Once a good company going bad)"

Former Employee - Operations
    Former Employee - Operations

I worked at US Water Services Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits and company truck to take home.

Cons

The more the company grows the more it becomes out of tune with its self and more bad antics evolve out in the field.

Advice to Management

When I first started working for US Water they were a great company to work for but as the years went by to me it has been down hill ever since. It seems the more accounts they get the more the company's right hand does not know what the left hand is doing ... At least here in Florida. Us Water has some contracts in other states. Over the years I have seen former employees get the shaft for expressing true concerns about what is going on out in the field but would get a deaf ear because it would hurt the profit margin in the long run. Also allot, if not all, monthly drinking water & wastewater operational reports are being done at the main office at 2014 U.S. Water Services Corporation 4939 Cross Bayou Blvd, New Port Richey, FL 34652 - (727) 848-8292. They have the operator's name on file and I am sure by computer they put the same signature on the reports over and over. Also allot of the wastewater reports (DMR) has the owner's, Gary Deremer, signature on it instead of the true lead operator. I wonder how the DEP feels about that.

My advice ..... Fire allot of the management and hire better business moral people.