USDM Digital - It's a Shame | Glassdoor

"It's a Shame"

I have been working at USDM Digital full-time

Pros

Great, intelligent colleagues that are as hard working as me on a day to day business...we continuously work as a team to get things done even if deadline seems impossible. We make it possible!

Cons

#1...NO TRUE HR Department. If this is supposed to be a true agency, I'm not willing to go to the same woman that does billing to give my personal grievances as well.

2. Upper Management doesn't care OR is ignorant to the fact of all the hard work / hours / dedication that goes into every project. I could care less if I don't get credit, but they are so unappreciative of all the work my co-workers put into urgent requests. I don't need a hug, but it would be nice if my team members get some sort of recognition.

3. When CEO shows up and gathers us all together, it never feels genuine, we either think we lost ANOTHER client or he just wants us to hear his voice. I wish we could know all the positive things going on as opposed to stressing.

Instead of being excited and looking forward to our owners being in town; we are dreading it. Leah is a smart, knowledgeable woman, no one needs your added negativity. Priem, I don't even think I need to comment.

4. WE ALL know that the heads are in town for something...It's torture for all around. That's no way to have the employees living...in anxiety and fear.

Advice to Management

Get to know your knowledgeable, front line teams that care about new HEALTHY growth and not cookie cutter DQ or Home Depot heads that talk and can't walk. Unfortunately, management doesn't see a problem, which is the problem. We will lose, lose, lose MORE clients because you are wanting to buy magical beans. Advice, be in the office for ONE straight month and you will gain respect back...

USDM Digital Response

Sep 4, 2013 – VP Finance

There is no doubt that the USDM team consists of hard working and dedicated individuals. Management strives to be supportive of those individuals by providing a flexible, understanding and... More

Other Employee Reviews for USDM Digital

"Great Company!"

I have been working at USDM Digital full-time

Pros

Having been a part of the USDM.net organization for over 4 years, I will say that I was caught off guard by the comments listed about our agency. Despite the fact that we are a smaller agency, I find myself given the opportunity to work with my associates on world class brands and destinations where I see a direct impact from my work. Not only does the agency have a family atmosphere where you feel like you belong to a team, I genuinely care about my coworkers and enjoy being part of such a growing industry.

Unfortunately past employees will never understand how quickly our organization changes, and more importantly the clear lines of communication our staff is given to get any answers we may need about the company. Although it is never easy seeing a coworker leave or be terminated, I will say that these changes can only make us stronger and have proven so thus far.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say!

Advice to Management

Continue working on open lines of communication between management and staff as new client opportunities arise. Continue to nurture current employees and help them to grow professionally!

"The Great Pretenders"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at USDM Digital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart lower level team members
    Dedicated staff

Cons

Leadership promises client the moon and stars.
    Clients services and production is never in the loop
    Clients are unhappy and lower level staff are blamed when we could have never anticipated the issue.
    Terrible Pay, No promotions. No thanks for late hours of hard work fixing problems caused by leadership misleading clients.

Advice to Management

Hire communicators that care about staff and clients. Tell the truth. Don't pretend you can deliver on things you know nothing about. Get the CEO and Chairman out of the way and let the smart lower level managers try to save the company. Say thanks and ask for our side of the story every now and then.