KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Good company

May 18, 2022 - Test Architect in Bentonville, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture, good pay

Cons

nothing is bad about the company

UST Response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate when our associate takes the time to leave a note about our company! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at Sara.Pachauri@ust.com

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

May 17, 2022 - Operations Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Excellent leadership.

Cons

Definitely lacking in compensation however.

UST Response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate when our associate takes the time to leave a note about our company! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you would like to discuss your feedback in further detail with a member of our HR team, please email us at Jude.Patrick@ust.com

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Experience working in a consulting organization

Jul 6, 2022 - Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

UST is a great place to work. There are ample opportunities to network among colleagues, peers and even client because of the flat hierarchy and open culture. Work life balance is a huge benefit working in UST. Offices are open post pandemic but the choice is given to teams to manage their work based on what suits their situation. Great leadership. Company did really well during the pandemic and was really considerate taking care of employee situation. Quite diverse and inclusive culture. Overall all the positives outweigh the negatives and a good place to further career.

Cons

The company is growing at a rapid pace and hence there are teething issues when it comes to processes and procedures clarity. There are ample number of client projects. Not all of them seems to be worthwhile. One has to be aggressive in putting out there to get into good projects.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about UST.

UST Photos

+ Add Photo
UST photo of: Niranjan Ramsunder and Kuruvilla Mathew, UST's Chief Innovation Architect, discuss cloud transformation, digital innovation and UST's approach in Technology Magazine's February Cover Story.
UST photo of: On the occasion of HappiUST week celebrations, the children from the Different Art Centre (DAC) from Magic Planet at Kazhakoottam visited the UST campus in Thiruvananthapuram.
UST photo of: Find UST at NRF 2022! Meet our team at booths 3944 and 3945 to learn about UST's retail solutions, from supply chain visibility to frictionless shopping and more.
UST photo of: UST partnered with the Hemmings to help create a high-tech shopping experience for Nourish And Bloom Market, a contactless grocery store!
UST photo of: Our team had a great time demonstrating how UST revolutionizes the retail experience at National Retail Foundation '22. A big thank you to our industry partners, #Reliant and KIOSK Information Systems
UST photo of: Manu Gopinath meeting with Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management Team
UST photo of: Why UST? "Cooperation, support, flexibility, understanding and respect. To me, these are all reasons why being a part of UST is great," according to Krishna Priya, Associate Software Developer.