KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Experience working in a consulting organization

Jul 6, 2022 - Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

UST is a great place to work. There are ample opportunities to network among colleagues, peers and even client because of the flat hierarchy and open culture. Work life balance is a huge benefit working in UST. Offices are open post pandemic but the choice is given to teams to manage their work based on what suits their situation. Great leadership. Company did really well during the pandemic and was really considerate taking care of employee situation. Quite diverse and inclusive culture. Overall all the positives outweigh the negatives and a good place to further career.

Cons

The company is growing at a rapid pace and hence there are teething issues when it comes to processes and procedures clarity. There are ample number of client projects. Not all of them seems to be worthwhile. One has to be aggressive in putting out there to get into good projects.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

UST Response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate when a director who has been with us for a while takes the time to leave a note about our company! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Happy to hear there are a lot of positive experiences such as work life balance, leadership, and culture as well as strong advice in your time here. Please reach out to Jude.Patrick@ust.com if you would like to discuss any specific feedback.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

SOC analyst

Aug 8, 2022 - SOC Analyst I
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having 3 years relevant experience in Information Security and currently working as Security Analyst (Security Operation Centre team)

Cons

Experience on SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools like Monitoring real-time events using Azure sentinel. Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly report as per client requirement.

Be the first to find this review helpful

UST Response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate when our associate takes the time to leave a note about our company! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at Jude.Patrick@ust.com. and we will gladly respond.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, Mixed feelings

Aug 4, 2022 - TA - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel valued and appreciated by my leadership; Clear guidelines on my responsibilities and expectations; Flexible working hours; Solid Equipment provided

Cons

All employees could use a lesson in cultural and professional etiquette -- have had multiple occasions where I felt disrespected by peers; Low salaries; High expectations from leadership - could use a more realistic viewpoints; Very difficult to get answers from leadership - everything is always delayed; Could use more onshore resources to allow answers to come through during working hours versus offshore hours; Minimal benefits; Sometimes feel as if my ideas are lost in conversation

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

UST Response

Hello, thank you for leaving in depth feedback. We truly appreciate when takes the time to leave their thoughts about our company! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you would like to talk to someone on our team about any further feedback, please email us at Jude.Patrick@ust.com. and we will gladly respond.

Discover more reviews about UST.

UST Photos

+ Add Photo
UST photo of: Niranjan Ramsunder and Kuruvilla Mathew, UST's Chief Innovation Architect, discuss cloud transformation, digital innovation and UST's approach in Technology Magazine's February Cover Story.
UST photo of: UST India Campus
UST photo of: UST GSA Awards
UST photo of: Team Bonding
UST photo of: UST Top Employers Institute (TEI) Award
UST photo of: UST Tennis!
UST photo of: UST @ HQ