Uber - A one life experience! | Glassdoor
  1. "A one life experience!"

Current Employee - Senior Operations & Logistics Manager in Santiago

I have been working at Uber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best reason to work at Uber is because: - You will learn from an always on developing business. Your impact on riders and drivers in immediately and huge! You will manage lot of data and shape theories and practices that can be applied in any other industry in the future! You will be building something that has never happened in the past. Also is a fast moving company with full of opportunities, new roles in the country and anywhere in the world. This place is an awesome place for Diversity & Inclusion. We have different Employee Resources Groups, such as Uber Pride or Woman of Uber, which contribute to making this place the best place to work ever. Here you can be yourself and we really celebrate that!

Cons

Sometimes is fast moving and changing which personally has caused some anxiety but in a good way

Uber2019-04-26
  1. "Driving service"

Current Freelancer - Driver in Boston, MA

I have been working at Uber for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy work & good communication with rider

Cons

Drive communication assist safty Carefull

Continue reading
    Uber2020-02-07

"On a Great Path Forward!"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Uber full-time for more than a year

Pros

High standards, but high devotion as well. They're committed to my success as much as they are their own. And man...the workplace perks are a huge plus. Feels like I'm working towards a better future for myself and my city.

Cons

No 401k match. I get it, they want you to invest in the company, but I'd rather have more retirement than snacks and catered food. Probably a minority opinion but still notable.

Continue reading
    Uber2019-10-01

Discover more reviews about Uber.