Uberflip - Potential is here to a nurture a great company but work is needed. | Glassdoor

"Potential is here to a nurture a great company but work is needed."

I have been working at Uberflip full-time

Pros

Free Snacks Ping-Pong Tables Foosball Table Free Beer Laptop

Cons

A work from home policy (1 day a week) but it doesn't seem like its encouraged. In a time where we are technologically connected and work-life balance is more important than ever for mental health, relationships, families and just life in general. This is something that should be more encouraged. Lots of turnover that makes you scared for your position. No real team building within departments or company wide.

Advice to Management

Work environment & culture needs to be improved especially with the amount of turnover the company has experienced.

Uberflip2018-03-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Janitor"

I worked at Uberflip full-time

Pros

good work life balance good food

Cons

There is no down side

Uberflip2018-12-06

"Actually, the reviews are real"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Uberflip full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The reason Uberflip has so many positive reviews is because this company really does care about the employees, and so we come on Glassdoor (of our own intention!) to give props where they are due. The reason this company is so successful and such a great place to work is because the CEO/CMO who are caring, genuine and smart. They built a company that focuses on creating a positive experience, not just for our clients,...

Cons

Location can be difficult for commuting from outside Toronto, since it's not beside Union Station. But the high ceilings and humungous space make it worthwhile.

Advice to Management

We love you and what you're doing. Don't listen to the haters (they're probably not even real reviews from employees)

Uberflip2019-02-07

Discover more reviews about Uberflip.