KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love UiPath!

Dec 21, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and community to work for...

Cons

None. We move fast, and get ready to get on the Rocketship.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good time to join

May 14, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leader in RPA area. Stock is in lowest level.

Cons

Need to grow area from RPA to more

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that grows as fast as you do

Apr 27, 2022 - Senior Manager Product Support in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined UiPath in the early years (Dec 2018), when the RPA field was still quite volatile. At the time, I had been an RPA consultant working with customers to build RPA solutions using UiPath's competitors - but when I first took training on UiPath solutions my takeaway was "Oh my god, this is a company that's doing it right." Three and a half years in, I absolutely still believe that - through all the ups and downs. The major pros: * The company very much follows its corporate values, and does an excellent job following the policy of "Don't hire a*****s" * The pace of development is borderline neck-breaking * The opportunities for personal development are endless * Ideas and novel approaches are well received by management * You get to put your effort into the development of an entirely new field (RPA and related automation technologies)

Cons

* Shareprice can be a bit of a drag if you're on the receiving end of equity grants. This isn't a UiPath problem, but a stock market problem. * Working in a new industry (RPA) means that a lot of best practices haven't even been thought up yet - leading to a fair number of inefficiencies * Grind culture does exist in some teams, although management is often receptive to ideas on how to manage it.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about UiPath.

UiPath Photos