KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that grows as fast as you do

Apr 27, 2022 - Senior Manager Product Support in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined UiPath in the early years (Dec 2018), when the RPA field was still quite volatile. At the time, I had been an RPA consultant working with customers to build RPA solutions using UiPath's competitors - but when I first took training on UiPath solutions my takeaway was "Oh my god, this is a company that's doing it right." Three and a half years in, I absolutely still believe that - through all the ups and downs. The major pros: * The company very much follows its corporate values, and does an excellent job following the policy of "Don't hire a*****s" * The pace of development is borderline neck-breaking * The opportunities for personal development are endless * Ideas and novel approaches are well received by management * You get to put your effort into the development of an entirely new field (RPA and related automation technologies)

Cons

* Shareprice can be a bit of a drag if you're on the receiving end of equity grants. This isn't a UiPath problem, but a stock market problem. * Working in a new industry (RPA) means that a lot of best practices haven't even been thought up yet - leading to a fair number of inefficiencies * Grind culture does exist in some teams, although management is often receptive to ideas on how to manage it.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Getting the house in order

Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Huge market opportunity Best in class product Senior Mgmt. Hires

Cons

Going through restructuring Pay less competitive

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jun 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management system Encouraged work-life balance Several career path options to explore

Cons

Since Covid hit not as many team functions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about UiPath.

UiPath Photos