Ultimate Medical Academy - As a Senior Admissions Advisor at UMA I'm faced with many challenges but it's a very exhilarating feeling! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ultimate Medical Academy

"As a Senior Admissions Advisor at UMA I'm faced with many challenges but it's a very exhilarating feeling!"

Current Employee - Senior Admissions Advisor in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Senior Admissions Advisor in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Medical Academy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've reffered several people to UMA because I love the atmosphere! I have worked many jobs and this is the only place that I have ever worked that really makes me feel like I really belong here. The environment is just insane!!!! Music, games, competition and just all around fun place to work!!!

Cons

Well.... keeping students motivated after the enrollment process can be quite challenging because of the fear and other obstacles they face from day to day when they are not on the phone with you. It's very rewarding when you speak with the student next day and you help them overcome their fears and obstacles. It makes the job worth wild.

Advice to Management

We should continue to have training for our future leaders. Seniors need to feel like thier position is as important as a student, or training managers.

Other Employee Reviews for Ultimate Medical Academy

"Instructor"

Former Employee - Instructor in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Instructor in Tampa, FL

I worked at Ultimate Medical Academy part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The two best reasons to work here are the students and fellow instructors/staff. I truly enjoyed my time there and would love to return.

Cons

Learner services role is inconsistent, at best. This could be a great department but has the "not my job" mentality. This does not benefit education need of any student.

Advice to Management

Take a real pulse of the campus, then effect positive change. Listen to those who are in the classroom with students for most of their time on your campuses. Most instructors work in the field they teach and can assist with admission, learner services and other areas. They may be a great source of information if you let them. Sincerest luck to you.

"Filled with alot of oppurtunity, acknowlegement, and always strives to push for self improvement"

Current Employee - Finance Central in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Finance Central in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Medical Academy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to weigh in on ideas, those ideas become incorporated into the current process, that change becomes a part of you. You begin to want to work harder as you realize that every part of this company is essential and key to another part, and you begin to realize that you do matter. Here is where I found my voice, my part in this company and this is why I'm still here after so long.

Cons

The company as a whole is great, I think the challenge can come from individuals. A persons outlook on the position they hold, are they happy with there job or are they just passing through? Other than that I haven't experienced any Cons that I cannot overcome.

Advice to Management

I think Management is great, they are down to earth, are very undestanding of your personal and family needs and values, so honest in their ways, value employee ideas and try there very best to comply with our demands while still remaining equal to all.