Ultimate Software - I've been with Ultimate for 8 yrs now .. and in my 2nd role with the company. I am a lifer! | Glassdoor
Discover more reviews from Ultimate Software.

"I've been with Ultimate for 8 yrs now .. and in my 2nd role with the company. I am a lifer!"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A CEO that truly cares about his people .. he walks the walk.

Cons

As with any company in constant growth and change, you have to be flexible with change and go with the flow.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow .. keep that "small company feel" by staying close to the on the front line ee's when making decisions

Other Employee Reviews for Ultimate Software

1. "There is none better!!!"

Current Employee - Sales in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in San Antonio, TX

Pros

The company has created a culture unlike anything I have ever seen. People truly love what they do and love coming to work. I have had more access/facetime to C-level executives within a month of working at Ultimate than I had ever had in all my 9 years with "The Big Red Giant". Family environment with A+ talent. I have found the job of my dreams and plan on retiring with Ultimate.

Cons

The CEO does not believe in growing the company via adding more headcount/salesmen (which is a great thing), but that means they expect their team to out sell themselves year over year. Quotas can be a bit aggressive, but still attainable.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's working!

2. "So happy to be working for a company that is innovation driven"

Pros

great benefits, nice environment that enables employees to fully contrib. their best

Cons

this is not place for of complacency... things move fast, its not for the run of the mill... now that's not really a con, is it ;)