Ultimate Software - Ultimate Software is a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ultimate Software

"Ultimate Software is a great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Weston, FL
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Weston, FL

Pros

The culture is great and the people are fun to work with. Mostly everyone has a strong work ethic and sense of ownership with their tasks.

As a software engineer, it is great because we use the latest and greatest of everything and work to provide the best possible technical solutions.

Cons

There is no paid time off for sick days, however you can usually work from home if you need to.
Bonuses are very low compared to other similar companies.

Advice to Management

Keep working towards meeting sales goals.

Aug 30, 2016 – talent acquisition specialist

So happy to hear that you enjoy our innovative work environment! Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Other Employee Reviews for Ultimate Software

"Great Place to Work Indeed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Pros

Successful organization even in the most challenging economy we have seen in many years. While our competitors are laying people off we continue to grow.

Cons

Compensation could be more competitive to the industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work of sharing the vision for US.

Aug 30, 2016 – talent acquisition specialist

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

"Excellent Employer!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Pros

I'm fairly new at the company but so far so great! From what I can tell, the company offers employees abundant opportunity and an environment that encourages success. The team I work with frequently provides positive reinforcement on all projects and tasks. It's a very pleasant workplace, all the hallway pleasantries make me look forward to daily interaction with colleagues. I've been around our President, Scott Scherr, a few times and he is such a humble and inspiring president whose principals are carried through to all levels of the organization. The Vice President and all directors of my department are excellent leaders whom I greatly admire. Additionally they are very approachable and encourage the collaboration and prosperity of all team members. Most people in my department have been there for over 5 years and many have been there for more than 10!

Ultimate Software has countless perks and is good at finding new and creative ways to reward employees. Some of my favorite perks include the 30% matching of 401ks, 100% coverage of medical and dental insurance, charitable participation's, massages on-site, and ice cream truck visits! I love this company! Ultimate Software goes above and beyond in efforts to improve employee and community life!

Cons

Since the company culture is so positive and relaxed that some people may have more of a tendency to take advantage of that and be less productive.

Advice to Management

Hmmm... None right now. I'll have to think about this one a bit more.

Aug 30, 2016 – talent acquisition specialist

So happy to hear that you enjoy our positive work environment! Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.