Unbounded Solutions - Fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn a lot. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Unbounded Solutions

"Fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn a lot."

Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant
Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Unbounded as a SP consultant for almost a year now. Was kind of skeptical about what I would be doing at first when I was contacted by the company; but the recruiter I worked with really was able to answer all my questions and talked up USI. The training was fast paced, had to work hard to keep up. It’s important to communicate with your trainer if you have any questions. I got a job shortly after training, and have been doing SP ever sense. If you can work hard and are willing to try new things and new places, its a great opportunity, you get to travel a lot.

Cons

Training is a lot of information at one time, don’t expect to have much free time outside of training.

Advice to Management

It may be good to make training a little longer, to let some concepts sink in.

Other Employee Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

"USI is Jump starting my Career"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working as a consultant at Unbounded Solutions for just over a year now. I was brought in as an iPhone developer, and have learned more in the past year than I did during my time spent at college. Unbounded has placed me with a Fortune 500 company, and has thoroughly supported me through all aspects of the project right from the start. I was given tips on winning my interviews and was coached on how to communicate effectively, which definitely gave me a confidence boost I needed. I have had access to 24 hour support if needed, and feel that USI is rooting for my success and growth on project.

Cons

I would have liked to receive some Andriod/ cross platform training. Oh, and you are expected to put in a LOT of hours!

Advice to Management

Start evolving your training material to be more all encompassing.

"Good start..."

Former Employee - Exchange Consultant
    Former Employee - Exchange Consultant

I worked at Unbounded Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training was ok... good place to start if you're moving on to other parts of IT/IS. Things will go fast. Training is fast, and your first project can be 1 month or over a year. Just luck of draw.

Cons

Lots of lies.. Be prepared for about 2 years of lies. Contracts are not your choosing so force the issue. Other issues is really the amount of time you put in is 40+ so you will put in 40 for the work for the company you are working for. And then on top of that you will be putting in 10 or more on top of that for USI. Other issues is lack of transparency.

Advice to Management

More transparency, more say for the consonants and better pay towards the end of the 2 years. Otherwise you will just focus on churn rate. And please stop lies to consultants.