- 5.0Apr 26, 2023Director of MarketingCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Uncountable has a unique and extremely rewarding culture. Everyone on the team is exceptionally smart, inclusive, collaborative, and innovative – beyond any other team I've ever worked at. The leadership team is always open to hearing new ideas and feedback, which makes for a dynamic and engaging work environment. What I love and appreciate the most about Uncountable, is the level of autonomy and trust that my peers and I have in our roles. Leadership does not micromanage and always supports the team in providing the necessary resources to succeed. Ultimately, the work we're doing is truly cutting-edge and has already made an impact in the industry with the potential to change the industry entirely.
Uncountable is a startup, but it works with large enterprise-level, globally renowned customers, which means that it can be challenging and fast-paced. However, it's significantly rewarding to see such a positive response from these large customers and the overall market. Truthfully, working at Uncountable is not for the faint of heart, but for those who can work in a fast-paced environment, the opportunity and reward that come with those challenges are unparalleled. Overall, I highly recommend Uncountable as a great place to work. Especially for anyone looking to work alongside some of the smartest and most intelligent people you've ever worked with.
- 5.0Apr 27, 2023Software Engineer InternCurrent InternNew York, NY
As an intern at Uncountable, you are given a lot of ownership and responsibility, and made to feel like a valued employee and integral part of the team. Other team members are supportive and always willing to help. The fast-paced environment fosters a culture of learning and keeps you engaged. There is the opportunity to get involved in work specific to your interest areas/discover other aspects of the company as well.
The learning curve is steep, so best suited to those looking to challenge themselves.
- 5.0Apr 26, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- The company is very fast-paced and dynamic, which keeps things exciting and challenging. - There are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement within the company, especially if you are willing to take on new challenges and learn quickly. - The company culture is very supportive and collaborative, with a lot of emphasis on teamwork and open communication. - The technology stack is cutting-edge and the team is always experimenting with new tools and frameworks to stay ahead of the curve.
- The workload can be intense at times, and there is pressure to deliver high-quality work efficiently. - The fast-paced environment can be difficult to navigate for some employees, especially if they prefer a more laid-back or predictable work environment.