Underground Elephant - (Under)Ground Breaking Career Opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Underground Elephant

"(Under)Ground Breaking Career Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Affiliate Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Senior Affiliate Manager in San Diego, CA

Pros

There are many reasons to work at Underground Elephant. Be it the cutting edge market, equal level of opportunity, and amazing benefits. We work downtown right next to the ballpark so our "backyard" is about all you could ask for from any employer.

Cons

The only real problem that occurs is parking downtown during padres games which is a fairly minimal drawback.

Advice to Management

I would ask our management team to keep being innovative and to keep asking for our opinions. Your voice really does matter at Underground Elephant. We are allowed to work within set structures to be creative and see unparalleled success.

Other Employee Reviews for Underground Elephant

"Underground Elephant stands behind their employees."

Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in San Diego, CA

Pros

The management team at Underground Elephant is highly motivated in ensuring the success of their employees. I feel like my efforts are valued and rewarded, and I appreciate the open communication between employees and management. There is a strong sense of company loyalty and teamwork, and that passion for the company starts at the top. I also feel like I have a real opportunity for growth at Underground Elephant, not only within my position but in regards to my long-term career aspirations. Unlike many of my previous positions, I have been able to develop skills outside of my comfort zone which has helped to make me a more versatile contributor.

Cons

Because Underground Elephant has grown so rapidly in the past few years, there are always new systems, processes, and innovations that get rolled out. Sometimes it is difficult to adjust to these changes, which require patience and persistence.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more support in the work/life balance. I find that the wellness programs currently in place are extremely effective, and could be expanded upon to increase employee productivity even more.

2. "It doesn't get beter"

Current Employee - Junior Sys Administrative in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Sys Administrative in San Diego, CA

Pros

Everyone is fun. Free lunches, kitchen is always stocked with quality stuff for us. up agiainst the ball park and basically in the gas lamp quarter. Never ending fun. Parking is very easy despite being down town, always plenty of parking. Unless there is some stupid baseball game.

Cons

the only weakness I can think of is that I can't just stay there all the time. I am dead serious