UniFirst - A great opportunity and experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

"A great opportunity and experience."

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at UniFirst full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A strong training program to start your career and continual training throughout tenure, Clear goals and sales numbers to hit, Many career paths and clear objectives to achieve those, Support and direction from local and national management, If you work hard and buy in you will be successful.

Cons

A lot of cold calls (phone / door knocks) and rejection, This position is not easy.

Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst

"Advancement and Support"

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

UniFirst is a growing company that supports and advances its people that are willing to look and strive for new challenges.
    UniFirst's number one pro is its people. There has not been a time that I have reached out for help and did not get it!! Everyone wants people that are willing to do their part to succeed.

Cons

It is a big company and you have to be willing to reach out to people you may not know or feel comfortable with to find information you need.

Advice to Management

Continue to adapt to the new generations.

"Great Development Opportunity"

Current Employee - Corporate Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Joining this company was one of the best decisions I have ever made. UniFirst has given me the opportunity to find my professional passion, and the support needed to be successful. I can't say enough for the training I have received in my time with UniFirst. There is a nice balance between work and life, and the people are great. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career.

Cons

Some of the internal systems are a bit antiquated. However, this is currently being addressed and should be much improved withing the next year. We also get started a little earlier in the day than most companies, so you will have to learn to be a morning person.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the emerging futureleaders of this company. Stay on top of changing work force trends in order to retain top talent.