UniFirst - One of the better companies that I have worked for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

"One of the better companies that I have worked for"

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Smithfield, NC
Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Smithfield, NC

I worked at UniFirst full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management,good salary,great benefits,great atmosphere, good communication,constant access to management, continuous training, excellent relationships with other departments

Cons

the only "con" that I could really complain about was availability of certain products or a timely response from corporate manufacturing,very tedious paper work (needed electronic entry of information or a system that would allow a CSR to process quicker)

Advice to Management

none really, a very good company to work for and with

Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst

"Disorganized Nightmare"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Biloxi, MS
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Biloxi, MS

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can see where this job has it's perks, their benefits package, the pay really was't to bad.

Cons

Lacked appropriate training, very disorganized, although it does take a long time to get out in the field it lacks direction and emphasis non important materials. Sales management was awful, I felt like I was in kindergarden receiving punishments the majority of the time, ridiculous. They are on your back, monitoring, and critiquing everything. I've never quite a job so quickly, this was a train wreck.

Advice to Management

Terrible sales management. I have previous sales experience, and the women at my location was awful. She was condescending, argumentative and wasted a lot of my time and money. She would have me drive and hour and a half for odd reasons, that made no sense for less then a five minute meetings to drive back an hour and a half right after. She was disorganized, and would become aggressive. She lied, and was wrong about a lot of things, and would become aggressive when those things were brought to her attention.

"great training program, looking for talent if you perform & work hard"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dothan, AL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dothan, AL

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great training, unlimited earning potential, great opportunities for advancement, fast paced work enviroment, high performing culture.

Cons

Sometimes can feel micromanaged but it comes with the job,

Advice to Management

Keep looking for talented people they are all over the organization, just waiting to be discovered.