Unilever - I am constantly learning and cultivating new personal and career challenges fueled by passionate peers and leaders. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Unilever

"I am constantly learning and cultivating new personal and career challenges fueled by passionate peers and leaders."

Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Pros

Unilever cultivates an enviornment that encourages and rewards employee's creativity and business improvement ideas. Everyone is a team player and works as a team to bring superior results for the company. There is always someone that is willing to help you. Work-life balance is a high priority and highly stressed by management.

Cons

There may be a disconnect between the different functions within the company and may leave room for miscommunication.

Advice to Management

Allocate more resources to fixing IT issues within the company, e.g. slow interent connections, neilsen issues.

Other Employee Reviews for Unilever

1. "Overall, in my experience at Unilever, I have been welcomed, supported, and challenged."

Current Employee - Sales Analyst
    Current Employee - Sales Analyst

Pros

Even as a recent employee at Unileverr, I feel that my work is meaningful and relevant. Projects I have worked on truly contribute to my team, and management respects and trusts my work. The Unilever community is very supportive. I have never felt that employees are overly competitive or hostile toward one another. They are willing to take time to help one another and are open to working together.

Cons

The company is very large and complex, so it may take longer to get a promotion or switch functions than it would at a smaller company.

Advice to Management

I believe that the leadership at Unilever does a great job in communicating with employees about decisions, changes, and news. In my experience, they have also been very open about getting to know, interacting with, and listening to feedback/questions from employees.

2. "An incredible learning experience thus far and seemingly lots to look forward to in the future!"

Current Employee - CDRP Analyst in Lisle, IL
    Current Employee - CDRP Analyst in Lisle, IL

Pros

Unilever is truly a company that cares about their employees. I feel as though I have recieved such an incredible amount of training and unique experiences that will help me shape my career with them in the future. There is no lack of respect or acknowledgement for the completion of good work at Unilever and it seems like an outstanding place to build a career.

Cons

Some aspects of the communication between Human Resources and employees as well as Human Resources and Field Management has room for improvement but small changes stand to make big differences on this topic.