Unilever - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst(Co-op Student) in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Financial Analyst(Co-op Student) in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Fridays are paid half days, great culture, friendly and helpful environment. People work hard, and even as a co-op you are given meaningful work

Cons

Performance reviews are not fairly administered, little transparency as to why and how you were reviewed a certain way

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Unilever

1. "Unilever"

Pros

It's a solid company, one that cares about the employee's , thier families and our environment. They give back to the community by promoting community service projects to the employees which creates team building at the same time.

Cons

I am sure there are some downsides to working for Unilever. I have only been with the company for about a year and at this point I cannot think of a one.

Advice to Management

Again only with the company for about a year, instead of advice I would like to say thank you for giving myself and people like me the opportunity to work for a great company. I am sure I speak for many people when I say Unilever is very good to the employee's, our families and the community. Thank you!

2. "Very Good Place to Work- Relationship Oriented Company - Need to be less risk averse and more innovative"

Pros

There is something for everyone - the employee value proposition is centered around creating the future you want. If you deliver on the results, are geographically mobile, and have an advocate you can have a very long lasting career.

Cons

Too political
    Very conservative which leads to being very risk averse
    Not enough focus on creating a truly inclusive and diverse work environment

Advice to Management

Begin to transition from being such a conservative low profiled Company, to one that is comfortable with taking the calculated risks that will propel us to a position where we truly are the employer of choice within the CPG Industry