United-Bilt Homes - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at United-Bilt Homes full-time

Pros

Pay structure Variety of responsbilities/Different challenges

Cons

Time off Training could be better

United-Bilt Homes2019-05-28

Other Employee Reviews

"Disappointing ...."

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Fayetteville, AR

I worked at United-Bilt Homes full-time for less than a year

Pros

There appears to be earnings potential .... maybe.

Cons

The company is not interested in innovation or improvement of process. Local management does not want critical thinkers. There was practically no training provided.

Advice to Management

I was only at UBH for 22 days. During that time I had success filling what had been a relatively empty pipeline. I received practically no training on the UBH process yet was expected to "drink the kool-aid". What training I did receive, the sales methods seemed to border on sketchy. To me, buying a home is a big decision requiring full trust in the process and the people that you are working with. At UBH, they seem... to want to withhold information from customers during the process waiting until the end to give full disclosure. Critical and analytical thinking are not tolerated. When I questioned and discussed a decision that my first-level manager was going to make (he was new too-hired on the same day I was), I was deemed not a team player and selfish and fired the next day. UBH lists "Teamwork" as one of their core values. I guess teamwork is working within the scope of what local management considers teamwork. As a sales associate, UBH is not interested in good sales people who want to maximize their income, they are interested in "Yes Men" who will toe the company line and do things the UBH way and are not interested in trying to improve or look at other ways to accomplish a task. Maybe that is for some, but it is hard for me to recommend.

United-Bilt Homes2019-05-17
  2. "Great privately owned Custom builder"

I have been working at United-Bilt Homes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great environment to thrive in

Cons

none really that I can think of except maybe not too many areas to grow

United-Bilt Homes2019-02-06

Discover more reviews about United-Bilt Homes.