United Global Solutions - Hands down this company is one of the best in the industry. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for United Global Solutions

"Hands down this company is one of the best in the industry."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at United Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management care about their employees, the environment is positive, we are encouraged to be our best and given the freedom to do our best. The pay is competitive, the benefits are better than most in the recruiting industry, and the people are amazing.

I have been here for over a year, and I can honestly say that every decision that has been made in the company should come as no surprise to any employee. People that have written negative reviews about the company are bitter. I have personally seen the attitude of others when they worked here and when they left. They were given every tool at their disposal and the freedom to get the job done. NO micro-managing was done until months after they didn't produce; and by "micro" managing, it was just a weekly update of where they were at and ideas on how to improve, if needed. Management has made the best decision for the people on their team, taken the time to work with everyone to make them top producers, and overall treated everyone fairly.

Sure we are a new company that doesn't have its name out there, but best honest, most recruiting companies are small except for the few majors out there. Recruiting is what you make of it. If you rely on your company's name to get the job done, then you are in the wrong business. Recruiters succeed or fail by their own merits.

There are no favorites at this company. Immediately when new people start leads are thrown their way and they hit the ground running, it is up to the employee to make the best of it.

Unfortunately we live in a day and age that people use websites like these to complain about their job, not praise it.

I know this company is amazing, and the people that work here know it too.

Cons

Galleria traffic can be tough to deal with at times, but that is Houston.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for United Global Solutions

"Terrible place to work! Other reviews are done by management!!"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I worked at United Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some awesome co-workers... That's about it!

Cons

Terrible leadership! Gary Wood is an idiot. They have zero processes they go by, and honestly, this company will go nowhere! Gary is a hardcore statistics guy! Over uses metrics and micro manages everyone. He will preach "I don't micro-manage at all"... Don't believe a word he says! The office is terrible. Loud. Cheap set up. Plan on zero work/life balance if you work here. Also, during your interview process, you will be lied to non stop! Seriously, do not trust these people at all! Do your research before working here!

Advice to Management

Stop with the micro managing! Stop having your favorites in the office! Stop with the statistics! It's like you do it to make you look smarter... Yet everyone is behind your back laughing at you. Give away some leadership to other people. Your like a chicken with your head cut off! Ken... Seriously man. Your smarter then this... Don't let Gary get away with mis managing your company.

2. "Solid leadership, solid co-workers, solid company!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at United Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership that is hands on, encouraging, always asking how they can help
    Collaborative environment
    Strong applicant tracking system
    Highly organized and efficient
    Friendly co-workers who always have your back and are always encouraging
    Consistently bringing in job orders to fill, with a good sized (and growing) client base all over the country
    Efforts to build cameraderie outside of the office

Cons

Love my job; hard to think of any! The company is young and growing, so we have our typical growing pains, but the company is easily the best I have ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Stay as hands-on as you are, even as company continues to grow.