United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security - I'm happy with my work place and think I got best I can for this difficult times in Ireland and hope will be even bette | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security

"I'm happy with my work place and think I got best I can for this difficult times in Ireland and hope will be even bette"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Free time that I have between shifts and wages for what is the situation right now on the world economy

Cons

some times new people forgot they place

Advice to Management

never forgot the old employers and all the efforts made in all this years

Other Employee Reviews for United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security

1. "Too many un qualified staff members"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are no pros in working for Chubb period.

Cons

They hire sales people with impossible quotas to achieve. Management has no idea of how the real world functions and they promote people in to management position that don't have even the slightest idea how to manage people.

Advice to Management

Quit and let someone who knows how to run a company take the job. Hiring and promoting staff just because you camp together is not the way to be successful.

2. "Chubb ALba COmpany Review"

I have been working at United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Comprehensive employee engagement and inclusive work culture. Great learning being part of 500Bn DOllor conglomerate UTC .

Cons

Need to be self learner

Advice to Management

Please work aggressively to increase market share and employee benefits