UnitedHealth Group - I have 12 Months of experience in United Health Group. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group

"I have 12 Months of experience in United Health Group."

Current Employee - Analyst in Hyderabad (India)
Current Employee - Analyst in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mainly i find Employee satisfaction in it....And support from Managers point of view is fantastic. Managers take lot of responsibility in fulfilling Employee's needs. Good pay with regular incentives makes me satisfy to work with this organization.

Cons

Food which is available in the cafeteria is worst.

Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

1. "Conflicted"

Pros

Nice people. Want to empower and communicate to staff.

Cons

Big stodgy organization run by conservative payer and financial types mixed with a bunch of innovative, tech acquisitions where people want to do, fix, please. This leads to conflict, disfunction. Health insurance is the worst and $$$ for employees.

Advice to Management

Learn from smaller successes, bottom up. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

2. ""VISIBILITY" the mantra for success in UHG"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's all about the facilities provided and none related to the personal development.
    Being a semi-product company, stability is always going to be there apart from which few other facilities are working from home and also the paid cabs.

Cons

Terrible place for freshsers knowing that you will not learn or improve your technical knowledge as long as you are with this company.
    It was always much less about how I could become a better engineer and much more about my need to improve my visibility among other managers.
    If you were on a team of 10 people, you walked in the first day knowing that, no matter how good everyone was, 1 was going to get a great review, 8 were going to get mediocre reviews, and 1 was going to get a terrible review, which leads to employees focusing on competing with each other rather than competing with other companies.