UnitedHealth Group - Precription Solutions taken over by Optum Rx | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group

"Precription Solutions taken over by Optum Rx"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was able to help people with there precription needs, trouble shoot receiving their orders on time, help pharmacies process claims that were not paying. I enjoyed most of my coworkers.

Cons

I are given under 5 min. to end your call no matter what the customers problems may be or how many they may have. I you received a lot of call with bigger problems, even though the caller of happy and grateful for your time and effort, it was counted againist you and you were wrote up for to long of calls even though they want you to make calls one call resolution, so callers are not calling back about same problems. You also can not end the call caller has to end the call.

Advice to Management

The customer is who makes the company. If you have no customer you have no company. You say you want the customer to happy and taken care of, but you just want to make money and have customers that do not have any problems. There was Voice of the Customer, if a customer called in and did not even speak with an advocate because call wait was too long and customer was unhappy that counted againist advocate that was going to receive that call. There are a number of advocates that would have 100% on these customer reviews because they care about the callers needs, but you get one or two of not even getting to speak to customer, zeros and you are blown, and get in trouble. That is not fair to your employees. At Overland Park location there are favorites. I f there are issues they dont want higher ups to know about whats happening it is dismissed, and never taken care of, you either end up quitting or fired.

Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

1. "Great team, great culture, great company"

Current Contractor - Graphic Designer in Irvine, CA
    Current Contractor - Graphic Designer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Even as a contract employee, my team has made me feel a part of. The leadership really cares about its employees and wants to see people grow. Their is a deep knowledge and understanding of the business and that is filtered to every level. Very positive environment.
    There is a lot of work and that's a good thing! I'm really hoping that this job goes permanent because I love my team and love the level of work that we are doing.

Cons

Currently, benefits are not offered to contractors through OptumRx but through staffing agency.

Advice to Management

Hire me please!

2. "Training is hard"

Current Employee - Pcrs in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Pcrs in Springfield, MO

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of support,easy to get along with most people. Good job if u can keep up with their expectations

Cons

Training is long and many days i feel like i didnt learn or do anything. Performance goals are expected even as a trainee. Hard to get questions answered

Advice to Management

Dont expect trainees to meet quality measures when they are still learning