UnitedHealth Group - Customer Service Call Center | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group

"Customer Service Call Center"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

easy work, good hours, nice people

Cons

low pay, not room for advancement

Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

"well drive you insane...."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

getting paid each week and benefits.

Cons

upper management seem to be lack luster when it comes to assisting reps on the floor. how can have a title of supervisor but dont even have knowledge regarding a benefit question? but you guys want us to break our back and necks to service callers efficiently. HA! and all that mumbo jumbo of moving up in the company is quite the biggest lie I have ever been told in the past 10 yrs of me being in the workforce. if you are a CCP dont think you are going to be moving all over the company besides that is a big dream, they will deny your application because they need you for "business needs" aka we dont have enough workers and have alot of callers so now you have to suffer and be stuck. get out while you can!!!

Advice to Management

Learn policy and procedures before so that you can EFFICIENTLY assist your CCP's and upper management please quite with the business lingo as to why certain things cannot be done, it is getting really, really, really old!

"Poor infrastructure; Lies, lies, lies; sucking up gets you everywhere though"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Centennial, CO

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some really great people work here. HR is great and the new site manager is good. Nice building.

Cons

Recruiters lie to you about everything. No pay increases, no appreciation, no gratitude, benefits suck. Very poor training, very strict rules, and unless you always say everything is great, you will get fired.

Advice to Management

Your reputation in our area is bad and it's going to get harder for you to find anyone who wants to work here. The recruiters lie about what the job really is and about your pay. There are no pay increases only decreases if you move to another account. Your job is always on the line and the coaches have no idea how to lead. This is a short time job not a career and with the low pay rate, there will never really be any good skills here.