University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Post Doctoral Researcher | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences

"Post Doctoral Researcher"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Largest employer in AR. Good place to work. Friendly environment. Excellent benefits. Reasonable compensation.

Cons

There isn't anything worth mentioning

Other Employee Reviews for University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences

1. "An eye-opener"

Current Employee - MLS
    Current Employee - MLS

I have been working at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The ladies they have performing the job of "supervisor" are, on the whole, decent people.

Cons

They never have enough work. They do not pay enough. They micromanage EVERYTHING. There is a separate website for EVERYTHING.

Advice to Management

Get your "stuff" together before you face a class action suit like Transcend! I've been doing this greater than 20 years and though it was an awesome environment at first, the pathetic excuse for benefits that they're stealing out of my wages (and won't let me cancel), plus picking apart my timesheet (when your transcription system automatically keeps record of when I log in and out), and the added bonus of not having enough work on my primary, secondary or THIRD/FOURTH/FIFTH accounts, makes working for Nuance a nuisance rather than something I can continue to tolerate. I'm moving around. Submitted resumes to 6 companies this weekend alone!

2. "Bad working experience"

Former Employee - Lab Tech Assistant in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Lab Tech Assistant in Little Rock, AR

I worked at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very understanding when it comes to schedule, employees are very nice and welcoming. Great benefits and discounts.

Cons

Time stamp machine on opposite ends of building hard to remember to clock in and out when coming in or even going home. Employees need to be trained to know how to train a new hire not there own personal way but by company policy.