KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Feb 11, 2022 - Actuarial Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are friendly and work time is flexible .

Cons

Payment is low which is $13/hour.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

So far, so good

Oct 3, 2022 - Phd Student Researcher in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can make my own schedule.

Cons

The work is open ended and sometimes there is not a actual solution.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A solid employer in a giant bureaucracy

Oct 4, 2022 - PhD Graduate Student in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The university takes complaints seriously, and most departments supporting the educational side of things are responsive, solid, and diligent. The campus is gorgeous and well connected to public transit systems. Health insurance plan for graduate students is spectacularly good, at least in CLA.

Cons

Parking is a nightmare, if you commute by car; and the giant inevitable bureaucracy is giant and bureaucratic.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about University of Minnesota.

University of Minnesota Photos

+ Add Photo
University of Minnesota photo of: Welcome to the University of Minnesota.
University of Minnesota photo of: We are driven to discover.
University of Minnesota photo of: Extension brings Minnesotans together to build a better future through University science-based knowledge, expertise and training.
University of Minnesota photo of: Goldy Gopher joins an outdoor qigong class at the Farmers Market on the Twin Cities campus.
University of Minnesota photo of: "I came to the University for the benefits, and I’m staying at the University for the benefits."—Dwayne Holmes, Delivery Service Driver
University of Minnesota photo of: "As the natural areas gardener, I’m diversifying what we plant and incorporating hardy native species into our landscaping."—Alex Wegryzn
University of Minnesota photo of: Crookston faculty teach in a close-knit community that is both big enough for students to grow, and small enough to care about each student.

University of Minnesota Job Seekers Also Viewed