KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Strat Comm TA

Jul 5, 2022 - Teacher´s Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours. Typically you’ve taken the class and done well if you’re a TA. In this class, the professor changed with the new class every semester or two and so did the class ever so slightly. Same concepts different experience was really nice.

Cons

Would’ve been nice to do more hands-on strategic communication work, but I was a TA, so grading papers and taking attendance was what I signed up for when taking the role.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Brushland Position

Aug 11, 2022 - Field Biologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

greatcoworkers Manager allowed for independent work

Cons

rebar is hard to find amongst willow trees

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Research assistant (grad student)

Aug 11, 2022 - Research Assistant in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair stipend for grad students, and they are increasing the stipend considering the recent high inflation. Good facilities and places for research. People are friendly, inclusive, and welcoming.

Cons

Not many good restaurants nearby.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about University of Minnesota.

University of Minnesota Photos

+ Add Photo
University of Minnesota photo of: Welcome to the University of Minnesota.
University of Minnesota photo of: We are driven to discover.
University of Minnesota photo of: Extension brings Minnesotans together to build a better future through University science-based knowledge, expertise and training.
University of Minnesota photo of: Goldy Gopher joins an outdoor qigong class at the Farmers Market on the Twin Cities campus.
University of Minnesota photo of: "I came to the University for the benefits, and I’m staying at the University for the benefits."—Dwayne Holmes, Delivery Service Driver
University of Minnesota photo of: "As the natural areas gardener, I’m diversifying what we plant and incorporating hardy native species into our landscaping."—Alex Wegryzn
University of Minnesota photo of: Crookston faculty teach in a close-knit community that is both big enough for students to grow, and small enough to care about each student.