UpKeep Maintenance Management - Elite Customer Success Team and Outstanding Company Culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Elite Customer Success Team and Outstanding Company Culture"

Current Employee - Technical Support Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at UpKeep Maintenance Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

-One of the best Customer Success teams I've ever been apart of -Always something to accomplish, so never a dull moment -401K, Equity, Free lunch every Wed, Health/Vision/Dental, Parking

Cons

-Not really a Con about the company, but congested traffic since its Westwood. So if you commute far, be prepared for a long drive.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The work is fast-paced, but the care and career-building opportunities are genuine. Honored to be a part of this team.

UpKeep Maintenance Management2019-08-19

UpKeep Maintenance Management Response

September 15, 2019Founder

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We take all of these reviews to heart because it means so much to us to hear employee feedback. We always want to know what we're doing right and what we can still do to improve. Thank you again for the feedback and keep up the great work!!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The People Behind UpKeep"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Amazing leadership, awesome colleagues and empowering product.

Cons

If you do not like the hustle, this probably is not the best place for you.

Advice to Management

We use the cliche overused words like collaborative, and team players, to describe an idealistic work environment. I recently began the amazing, and truly challenging journey of pursuing my MBA at USC Marshall School of business, while working full time. On top of that finals align with the end of Sales Quarter, thank you universe for that! Last week I’ve experienced the amazing feeling of what a team here... at UpKeep entails. Overwhelmed with making both classes, a client dinner and finishing the Q strong, I spoke with my team with this dilemma. My boss, colleague, and CEO all took my client out to dinner and as a result, a beautiful partnership was established. This is what a team is, and I could not be happier with my awesome workplace. Shameless plug. We’re hiring.

UpKeep Maintenance Management2019-09-30
  2. "Recruiter"

I have been working at UpKeep Maintenance Management

Pros

-Smart and passionate coworkers -Authentic company values -Proven SaaS that businesses actually need -Fast-growing teams under adaptable leadership -Health Insurance (Kaiser- Medical, Dental, Vision) -Company EQUITY!! -Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays -401k retirement savings account -Free lunches + fully stocked kitchen -Located in Westwood near UCLA -Last but not least, Dog Friendly!!

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

UpKeep Maintenance Management2019-08-16

UpKeep Maintenance Management Response

August 19, 2019Founder

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy you're loving our company perks. More than that, we love that you see the authenticity of our company and employees! Welcome to the UpKeep family - we're glad you're here!

Discover more reviews about UpKeep Maintenance Management.