Urban Lending Solutions - This company has growing pains | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Urban Lending Solutions

"This company has growing pains"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions full-time

Pros

Made great friends for a lifetime

Cons

Salary is low, no advancement opportunities

Advice to Management

Promote from within, instead of your friends at previous jobs

Other Employee Reviews for Urban Lending Solutions

"From bad to worse!"

Former Employee - Underwriter - Mortgage Modifications in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Former Employee - Underwriter - Mortgage Modifications in Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at Urban Lending Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits - thats about it.

Cons

Management
    HR (or lack there of)
    Threats
    Intimidation
    Dont see it going anywhere but down.

Advice to Management

Start really taking care of your employees. These are the people that are earning your paycheck, without them you would be nothing. This company will continue to go downhill in Colorado if things do not change. The threats, intimidation, standing on tables to dictate, treating adults as children, unrealistic expectations of staff. The inability of Management from Team Leads up to effectively manage. These are all things that happen on a daily basis at this company. I have never experienced such things. Good people are leaving, what you will have left are people who do not know anything about Mortgages. As a company you have allowed a revolving door to occur and your threats of "This is an at will work state so we will terminate your employment when we feel like it" are uncalled for. Chuck Sanders, you really need to get someone to investigate what is going on in your company if you really care.

2. "Growing startup transitioning into a large player in the BPO arena"

Current Employee - Unit Production Manager in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Unit Production Manager in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hard work can pay off. I've been consistently promoted throughout my tenure. Great ideas are listened to and put into play often. The work culture has improved greatly, through direct feedback from the employees.

Cons

Many of the managers in place when ULS' projects began, may no longer be the right choice, or in touch with the current needs of the various projects. Demotivation occurs frequently due to the lack of performance incentive.

Advice to Management

Address income discrepancies. Provide opportunity for advancement/tiered job structures. Very few people have a real financial incentive in place to exceed expectations. Minimize the usage of corrective action and maximize the usage of performance incentives.