V-Soft Consulting Group - Growing Company with increased opportunities. Enjoyed being on board for more than 2 years now. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for V-Soft Consulting Group

"Growing Company with increased opportunities. Enjoyed being on board for more than 2 years now."

I have been working at V-Soft Consulting Group (More than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with. Improved benefits than when I started 2 years ago. Lots of training opportunities to keep skills sharp in highly demanding industry.

Cons

like to see increased training opportunities in latest skills.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and continue to take care of employees.

Other Employee Reviews for V-Soft Consulting Group

"VSoft Experience"

Former Contractor - ERP Trainer
    Former Contractor - ERP Trainer

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Long contracts with big companies. Good salaries, good location, very good for helping people who need visa sponsorship. Small organization.

Cons

Inexperienced HR, management. No follow-up on issues, no reviews, confusing benefits packages (verbally told one thing, and then told another in writing).

Advice to Management

Better benefits, better follow-up, less confusing/misleading benefit information. Treat non-visa employees the same as the visa employees (with better benefits). Better recruiting process - make sure people are qualified before putting them on a client site.

"A great door, but overall poor leadership"

I worked at V-Soft Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working on the team I did. The people on my direct team were some of the most knowledgable in the company and they helped me learn and grow. They were also a great support system for me while I was still getting my feet wet.

Cons

Leadership doesnt communicate or seem to have reasoning behind anything they do. The executives seem to make the environment into "us versus our employees." They put on a nice face, but really its all about the short term. There seems to be little to know long-term stability

Advice to Management

Your employees are smart and bring a lot to the table. You seem to focus your attentions on the employees who do the least and poorest work, so rather focus on employees who bring a lot to the table and can help grow the company overall.