"The best job placement/recruitment experience ever!"

I worked at VALiNTRY full-time

Pros

Very committed to preparing you for your interview with extreme professionalism Very knowledgeable about the hiring company and industry job resides Consistent in providing timely feedback on the status of an interview

Cons

Not a single complaint! I would recommend them to others in heart beat.

VALiNTRY2015-10-06

October 14, 2015VP

Thank you for the feedback about the interview/placement process. We respect the talents and opportunities our candidates have (with us and with other employers), and we know that your world doesn't revolve around us. Glad you appreciated the interview prep. It's something everyone takes for granted, but our comprehensive approach makes sure that nothing is left to chance and you make a great impression with the Employer / Client. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and share your experience.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Recruiting Agency"

Current Freelancer - Salesforce Administrator in Orlando, FL

I have been working at VALiNTRY for less than a year

Pros

I found VALiNTRY a few weeks ago on Google. They've been tremendously helpful in my job search. I haven't found a good fit yet, but they have been extremely supportive, knowledgable, and responsive every step of the way. Kudos to Eric and Timmy especially, both of whom are very knowledgable and encouraging.

Cons

None so far. The only recommendation that I can think of is to introduce smart import of resume content into the submit a resume section of your website. (Load plaintext using a submitted file).

Continue reading
    VALiNTRY2019-04-09

April 29, 2019Director of Corporate Marketing

Thanks for your review! We love working with positive and talented candidates like you!

"Definitely a "Best Place to Work""

5.0

I have been working at VALiNTRY full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team is very collaborative and collegial. Leadership is open to suggestions from all parts of the organization and everyone is ready to help lend a hand on projects when you need it. Perks like the cold brew coffee keg and soda fridge ensure everyone is well-caffeinated and ready to make things happen. They are also are very family oriented and focused on ensuring everyone buys into their core values. In a nutshell, it's one of the best jobs of my career.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
    VALiNTRY2018-09-20

September 24, 2018VP

Thank you for this review! We appreciate you and your talents. Looking forward to achieving great things together.

Discover more reviews about VALiNTRY.