Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

The best job placement/recruitment experience ever!

Oct 6, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very committed to preparing you for your interview with extreme professionalism Very knowledgeable about the hiring company and industry job resides Consistent in providing timely feedback on the status of an interview

Cons

Not a single complaint! I would recommend them to others in heart beat.

2 people found this review helpful

VALiNTRY Response

VP

Thank you for the feedback about the interview/placement process. We respect the talents and opportunities our candidates have (with us and with other employers), and we know that your world doesn't revolve around us. Glad you appreciated the interview prep. It's something everyone takes for granted, but our comprehensive approach makes sure that nothing is left to chance and you make a great impression with the Employer / Client. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and share your experience.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best Recruitment ever!

Nov 12, 2020 - Direct-Hire Recruitment
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick, Professional recruitment and placement

Cons

Absolutely none, keep it up!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great Recruiting Agency

Apr 9, 2019 - Salesforce Administrator in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found VALiNTRY a few weeks ago on Google. They've been tremendously helpful in my job search. I haven't found a good fit yet, but they have been extremely supportive, knowledgable, and responsive every step of the way. Kudos to Eric and Timmy especially, both of whom are very knowledgable and encouraging.

Cons

None so far. The only recommendation that I can think of is to introduce smart import of resume content into the submit a resume section of your website. (Load plaintext using a submitted file).

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

VALiNTRY Response

Director of Corporate Marketing

Thanks for your review! We love working with positive and talented candidates like you!

Discover more reviews about VALiNTRY.