"Best recruiter ever!"

5.0

I have been working at VALiNTRY

Pros

All I have for now is pros for me the company works fast and also gets you good job opportunities also my recruiter Destiny Quinn es the best she always on top of her game and always has ur back as an employee she works fast and also always maintain control of your status in the recruiting process

Cons

No consigo what so ever.

VALiNTRY Response

December 7, 2015VP

Thank you very much for the review of Destiny and VALiNTRY. We are glad to hear she's over communicated with you throughout the process.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Recruitment ever!"

Former Employee - Direct-Hire Recruitment

I worked at VALiNTRY full-time

Pros

Quick, Professional recruitment and placement

Cons

Absolutely none, keep it up!

"Great Recruiting Agency"

Current Freelancer - Salesforce Administrator in Orlando, FL

I have been working at VALiNTRY for less than a year

Pros

I found VALiNTRY a few weeks ago on Google. They've been tremendously helpful in my job search. I haven't found a good fit yet, but they have been extremely supportive, knowledgable, and responsive every step of the way. Kudos to Eric and Timmy especially, both of whom are very knowledgable and encouraging.

Cons

None so far. The only recommendation that I can think of is to introduce smart import of resume content into the submit a resume section of your website. (Load plaintext using a submitted file).

Continue reading

VALiNTRY Response

April 29, 2019Director of Corporate Marketing

Thanks for your review! We love working with positive and talented candidates like you!

Discover more reviews about VALiNTRY.