VDart - good for job placement and bad for not paying salary | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for VDart

"good for job placement and bad for not paying salary"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Louisville, KY

Pros

good marketing, good placements. place candidates as per their wish. coordinate with employees very well in starting of the project.

Cons

does not give salary for consultants on time. even they try to skip. very small consultancy. wont provide agreements and PO's on time.

Advice to Management

please honor agreements and pay consultancies on time and in turn they can pay consultants salaries. pay employees and consultancies on time.

Other Employee Reviews for VDart

"Positive expereince"

Current Contractor - Oracle Database Administrator in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Current Contractor - Oracle Database Administrator in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at VDart as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is in constant contact with client and provides feedback constantly. This is my first experience with the company. My experience so far has been great, on-boarding experience has been great too.

Cons

So far I dont have any complaints. I will come back and update the review in the next 6 months.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to setup shop in Canada if you wish to be actively involved in Canadian business.

"Worst consultancy"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Pros

There is no pros in this consultancy... Only thing is all of those who work for this consultancy will talk in a very polite manner in order to screw your life.

Cons

I have given here one star because I'll be not be able to give review if I'm not given stars.. These Is one of the worst consultancy I've ever seen in the beginning they will call you for interview even if you cracked the interview also the Y will say you have to undergo for a training. They will snatch your valuable time by providing training which is totally non-sence in training they will show you movies and giving useless stories which is of no use.
    You have to attend n number of interviews just for a support jobs even after attending interviews and if cleared also either they will say you are selected and you have to wait or you have some other project so you must attend interviews again. I totally wasted 6 months because of this vdart guys.

Please don't join this consultancy and don't spoil your life.

Advice to Management

Please don't waste the valuable time of the students and don't spoil there future.