KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jan 24, 2021 - Virtual Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work, accommodating to your schedule. Very independent and can be self paced.

Cons

None at this time, no complaints.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Dec 1, 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Understanding, Awesome Clients, work From home

Cons

Finding a work at home balance

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a Positive Experience

Nov 9, 2021 - Virtual Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Able to work from home.

Cons

Low pay, little chance for increased pay even after asking about year reviews, etc. Managers will favor some VAs over others by telling them more information about what’s going on with the company. Some VAs think they’re your manager when they’re not.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY Response

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate any and all feedback we receive. We do want to address some of the points you've chosen to write about. 1. Our pay is hourly. Your time is cumulative, also known as billable time, through the two week pay period, which amounts to X amount of hours. Therefore, you are paid on those hours. Yes, you are paid on time worked, which is what billable time means. This is described in detail during the interview process, and again during onboarding, so every VA is completely aware of the process prior to committing to joining the company. Many of our assistants love this, because they are able to add as much or as little work to their load as they desire, and are able to see it happening. 2. We held your 6 month review, slightly later than anticipated due to very necessary internal changes and we apologize for your delay. However, you did violate HIPAA prior to your review. This is considered a fireable offense, and can actually result in lost wages, legal fines and much more. We elected to give you another chance with staying on board, with the expectation you would not sustain another violation, in addition to giving you a raise which was not actually merited at that time. We do our best to accommodate our employees, especially those who have continued to work successfully and achieved optimal performance in their roles, and we do offer raises to these employees fairly regularly. Unfortunately, given your extreme circumstances, you were not eligible for the hefty raise you requested at that time. We absolutely do not use gratitude to our employees in lieu of raises, this is entirely false as aforementioned. 3. We are sorry if you felt clients were rude. We always ask our employees to provide feedback if clients are causing an issue, and if that is the case, we intervene and resolve the issue. 4. We do not privy VA's to managerial information, so unfortunately, we aren't sure what this reference means. If you felt another VA was favorited, we apologize. Again, we have an "open door" policy and always welcome these concerns to be discussed. 5. Unfortunately most VA companies operate in the way we do, and do not offer benefits. This is a part time role, and almost all part time roles do not offer benefits. Again, this is discussed at length in the interview process. 6. We hope that your next position is successful, and should you have another violation, they provide you with the same respect we did enabling you to stay on and even provide a small raise. We wish you the best of luck.

Discover more reviews about VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY.