Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Investment in Employees

Sep 28, 2020 - Academy Solutions Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting tech, smart people, culture that cares about employees, great pay and benefits

Cons

You'll always have to learn new things, very politically progressive culture (which could be a pro or a con depending on who you are)

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing culture

May 16, 2021 - Senior Manager Program Management in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities for bringing in innovation Flexible work with amazing management Respect for individual

Cons

Improve the recruiting process for fresh grads, internal candidates and also experienced hires. I

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Positive work culture from top executives and down to entry level!

Apr 28, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My team treated and respected me as a professional and gave me the confidence I needed to be the best I could be. There was a shared admiration, trust, and support system across the board from day 1. Everyone made me feel welcome. It was my first and best corporate job ever. I can't say enough positive things about VMware. They are also very environmentally conscious and informative. I absolutely loved working there.

Cons

There were so many contractors when I worked there. I didn't make it to the permanent employee status, but I would scoop up the opportunity in a heartbeat if I was offered a permanent position.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about VMware.