VOHRA Wound Physicians - Peer Supported Physician Group | Glassdoor
  1. "Peer Supported Physician Group"

Current Employee - Wound Care Surgeon in North East, PA

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

VWP is a physician owned and physician managed wound care partnership. My practice is autonomous, but supported by many peer managers who are always available for consultation and advice. Management is also available at any time for questions about policy or suggestions for improvement. There always seems to be a conversation happening about how we can improve our delivery of advanced wound care.

Cons

None to speak of at this time.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2018-08-03

VOHRA Wound Physicians Response

August 6, 2018Physician Onboarding Coordiantor

“Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to grow our practice and to develop our collective abilities to provide the best care for our patients.”

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Miramar, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm a relatively new employee and everyone that I have come into contact with - from all departments and up to and including the owner - is passionate about what they do, kind to the new employees, and dedicated to the overall success of the company. As a small company, we are nimble enough to make the appropriate course corrections very quickly to ensure that we are doing the right thing by our customers, and it is...

Cons

There are no glaring cons that are worth mentioning

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-16
  2. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Wound Physician

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working with the company for 6 years, it is one of the best places to work! The culture and values are excellent! The goal is to provide the best possible patient care while creating the standard of care in wound management! Excellent benefits and work/life balance!

Cons

No cons to state about the company!

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-13

Discover more reviews about VOHRA Wound Physicians.