VOHRA Wound Physicians - Meaningful work, Quality Lifestyle | Glassdoor
  1. "Meaningful work, Quality Lifestyle"

Current Employee - Post Acute Care Physician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity to really help an underserved and very needy patient population. Working with a cutting edge company, leading in the field of wound care in nursing home setting.

Cons

Unique challenges of the nursing home environment, getting supplies and treatments; fairly high nursing turnover.

Advice to Management

Keep communication open and proactive as changes are made

VOHRA Wound Physicians2018-12-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Miramar, FL

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm a relatively new employee and everyone that I have come into contact with - from all departments and up to and including the owner - is passionate about what they do, kind to the new employees, and dedicated to the overall success of the company. As a small company, we are nimble enough to make the appropriate course corrections very quickly to ensure that we are doing the right thing by our customers, and it is...

Cons

There are no glaring cons that are worth mentioning

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-16
  2. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Wound Physician

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working with the company for 6 years, it is one of the best places to work! The culture and values are excellent! The goal is to provide the best possible patient care while creating the standard of care in wound management! Excellent benefits and work/life balance!

Cons

No cons to state about the company!

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-13

Discover more reviews about VOHRA Wound Physicians.