VOHRA Wound Physicians - Awesome place to work! | Glassdoor

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Wound Physician

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working with the company for 6 years, it is one of the best places to work! The culture and values are excellent! The goal is to provide the best possible patient care while creating the standard of care in wound management! Excellent benefits and work/life balance!

Cons

No cons to state about the company!

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-07-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Flexibility and Autonomy!"

Current Employee - Physician

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are in control of your schedule. You decide how many facilities you want to visit. The company is very supportive without limiting your autonomy.

Cons

Cons have nothing to do with the company. The healthcare system is a mess and this definitely includes SNFs- they are understaffed and overworked and this can make rounding challanging. But Vohra provides great support via a practice manager.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-09-16
  2. "Specialty niche, reasonable workload, excellent training, amazing technology"

Current Employee - Physician in Boston, MA

I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Wound care is an evolving and growing specialty and Vohra has created a niche practice. The overhead and administrative hassle is gone, I get to see patient problems resolve and I work with caring and fun people. I was fully trained and have the opportunity for continuing to learn and grow. Annual CME and weekly education sessions keep me connected to peers and keeps me current on new topics and able to renew... my boards. Vohra has great technology from an EMR that is fast, intuitive and easy to use to apps and AI tools to predict wound healing.

Cons

Like anything there can be busy days or tough days but these are few and not having to cover an ER or see 45 patients in a day make it all worthwhile.

Advice to Management

Continue to advance the specialty of wound care and evolve.

VOHRA Wound Physicians2019-08-01

Discover more reviews about VOHRA Wound Physicians.