VOXX International - work enviorment is great | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for VOXX International
There are newer employer reviews for VOXX International

See Most Recent

"work enviorment is great"

StarStarStarStarStar
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Approves of CEO

Pros

other employees make this work place a better place to work. my dept is a great dept, but needs better leadership

Cons

lack of communication from senior managment
inablility to make decisions
inablility to stick with policies

Advice to Management

communication is key

Other Employee Reviews for VOXX International

  1. "Good people, pressure cooker"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    I worked at VOXX International full-time (More than 5 years)

    Pros

    98% of the staff honestly care and work hard. The other 2% not so much

    Cons

    Upper level management disdainful of employees

    Advice to Management

    The strategy of "the beatings will continue until moral improves" isn't working.


  2. Helpful (3)

    "Only pretends to care about employees"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

    I worked at VOXX International full-time (More than 3 years)

    Pros

    Employee discounts on Klipsch products.

    Cons

    Upper management does not allow people to have the resources needed to complete a job, but then gets upset at them when project issues occur. This is in engineering, sales, and product management.

    Advice to Management

    Learn to trust your employees in their requests for tools.

There are newer employer reviews for VOXX International
There are newer employer reviews for VOXX International

See Most Recent

Work at VOXX International? Share Your Experiences

VOXX International
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or