VST Consulting - Hiring OPT/CPT consultnats | Glassdoor

"Hiring OPT/CPT consultnats"

Current Employee - OPT/CPT Hiring in Iselin, NJ
Current Employee - OPT/CPT Hiring in Iselin, NJ

I have been working at VST Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our values are integrity, leading change, excellence, and respect for the individual, learning and sharing. Our success is based on our ability to be flexible while adhering to a strict project management methodology.

Cons

Welcome to Our Website

VST Consulting Inc is a leading information technology (IT) services company that specializes...

We inspire personal and professional growth in our people through innovation and creativity. We reward excellence. We earn the trust of our customers and the respect of our employees through exceptional teamwork, good business ethics, and a high level of commitment.

Advice to Management

i am very happy working with top management

Other Employee Reviews for VST Consulting

1. "Sales Manager"

I worked at VST Consulting full-time

Pros

Proactive and aggressive leadership, strong R&D and product portfolio

Cons

Cold and militaristic management. Over expansion without solid vision and business plan.

2. "Spare yourself of indecency and cheat!! ALERT!!"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at VST Consulting as a contractor

Pros

Free Coffee and a decent infrastructure which is a waste because its worthless if theres no transparency in management

Cons

Come here and you will repent!! Mark my words. The husband wife duo are absolutely shameless when it comes to talking to anyone. Almost like some antagonist! They will talk to you with no respect,take you for granted, cheat you of the salary you deserve, breach the contract and take advantage of your helplessness when you're in dire need of a job, eventually forcing students to accept their offer. Words cannot describe how beneath humanity the CEO is, he would talk in his native language and insult you without your knowledge. Many consultancies might do the same, but I would highly recommend that you avoid VST for sure. Remember this always, no matter what the situation is, where you're life takes you, never compromise on your self respect to these guys. Trust your destiny and I assure you, it will work out. For now, my sincere advice to everyone who might want to come here, do yourself a favor and avoid this. Let fortune take a U-turn for the extremely inconsiderate CEO. I have an audio record of how he spoke to me. Incase you wanna hear it, ill put it up on Youtube