KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

its a call center...

Apr 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good commission, regular prizes awarded, potential to make a good paycheck.

Cons

Lots of sales and quotas.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunity Knocks

Aug 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great cultural environment to work in.

Cons

Not many come to mind.

VXI Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

CSR

Aug 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Bonus - Paid Training - Materials provided

Cons

- Inconsistent Management - Inconsistent schedule

VXI Global Solutions Response

We appreciate your feedback. Being an experienced and well-respected Contact Center provider, we have many long-term clients that rely on VXI to support their business and customers. Therefore, it is critical to provide coverage consistently, resulting in many people working in a flexible scheduling environment. We realize this can sometimes cause disruptions to a typical work/home environment, but unfortunately, this is standard practice with third-party service providers like ourselves. We strive to be as transparent, open, and honest during our interviews and correspondence with potential employees to ensure everyone is aware of how our industry operates. Realistic job expectations are part of our interview and onboarding processes, so everyone understands before joining us. We are sorry that this did not work out for you and your circumstances. We wish you well in the future. We appreciate your feedback and good luck in the future.

Discover more reviews about VXI Global Solutions.

VXI Global Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
VXI Global Solutions photo of: VXI Austin New Starters
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Training Class ready to go into Nesting Phase! Good Luck!
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Canton VXI Visionaries Donation
VXI Global Solutions photo of: VXI Visionaries CSR Team
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Leadership Lockout
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Our employees sure had a great time during the customer service week.
VXI Global Solutions photo of: One of VXI's priorities is to ensure employees are engaged, happy, and satisfied with their experience at the company. This makes them more effective in delivering great customer service.