Vacancy Filler - A fantastic company to be part of. Great perks, great work and great colleagues. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vacancy Filler

"A fantastic company to be part of. Great perks, great work and great colleagues."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

I have been working at Vacancy Filler full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very pleased with the pay and benefits and I think everyone feels valued. I've never felt so fulfilled from my work and I've been able to progress regularly.

Colleagues are smart, creative and a pleasure to work with. The product is awesome as well, so I love the feeling when my contributions go in and are well received by customers or management. I've learned an immense amount.

The company provides fresh fruit & snacks and refreshments, a gym and every Friday the whole company sits down for a "family meal" provided by the company. I feel very lucky to work there really.

Cons

No cons. Really am very happy.

Advice to Management

Appraisals are regular, constructive and useful. I'm extremely pleased with my career progression. More of the same please!

Other Employee Reviews for Vacancy Filler

1. "Its not just a job!"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Loughborough, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Loughborough, England (UK)

I have been working at Vacancy Filler full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great product, appreciated for your hard work, free lunch on a Friday and thats just for starters!

Cons

Cannot think of any, best job I have ever had

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "Inclusive, friendly, innovative business"

I have been working at Vacancy Filler part-time

Pros

I've worked with Vacancy Filler for 5 months now and I'm really enjoying it. The atmosphere is friendly and there's a real sense that everyone here wants the company to thrive. I feel like my opinion is important and I'm encouraged to speak up if I think there's a better way of tackling any task.

The best thing about working here is that they treat everyone as an individual and genuinely want to utilize your individual skills.

There is free food on Friday lunchtimes and a fully stocked fruit bowl (which helps me with my 5 a day), plus free tea, coffee and chilled water.

Cons

The only downside I can think of is that it's sometimes tricky to get a parking space! #FirstWorldProblems

Advice to Management

Keep having faith in your staff.